We provide a wide range of optical engineering services. For customers with a particular design problem, we develop an optical system solution that meets your specifications or refine a customer-supplied design for manufacturing. We also perform general optical consulting, including new product design, analysis including custom sofware development, or development of metrology instruments. We can utilize our in-house assembly and test capability to quickly investigate solutions to your optical problems without a large capital investment on your part.
Current design software tools include CodeV, Zemax, FRED, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD as well as in-house software for analysis of special application areas.
Selected examples of engineering projects include:
- Interferometric measurements
- MTF metrology of ophthalmic optics
- Laser telescope for medical instrument
- Wide angle lenses for digital imagers
- Visual optics for helmet-mounted-display HMD
- Laser scanning objective lenses
- Polymer optics for illumination
- Military visual optics
- LED illumination systems
- Bar code reader optics
- Null lenses for aspheric testing
- Miniature camera lenses for 1/10" inch CCD cameras.